These photos are all 16x9 and if you want them
(they make great wallpaper)
you can download them using the download button under each photo.
That will get you the full size photo.
1. The first pictures are from Mexico and Hawaii, taken by Linda.
2. Sun rays.
3. There were thousands of them. For around an hour, then they were gone.
4. Notice the butterfly, Linda got lucky.
5. An amazing sunset, no filters, that's exactly what it was like.
7. Looking at Puerto Vallarta.
10. The beach was busy today, must be 12 sets of foot prints
and not a soul to be seen.
12. Another sunset, this is from the same place, cool yellows.
22. Our place, it came with everything, even spare razors.
23. There was a little store nearby that sold bread. That is USD
in Cad it would be $9.44, however nice pizza was less than Canada.
26. Looking down at the Leper colony from high cliffs.
There are still 6 people living in it.
29. There is an amazing amount of wild game,
I only saw one deer and it wasn't waiting for a picture.
But judging from the tracks there are thousands.
30. The breakers really got huge at times. This is about 1/4 mile from our
patio and I estimate the spray to be around 60 feet high. Amazing!
34. Had one too many.
35. Party animals on Hawaii's best beaches.
39-1. The next three photos are of the beach over the hill
with the square columns. I think it is rated as the
finest beach in the Pacific. Not very crowded.
49. We went out in the early morning and have a lot of sun rize photos.
61. There were 7 turtles as we went through the reef to open water.
Very cool they stuck their heads out of the water about 8 inches.
I think they were at least 3 feet in diameter.
67 El marinero.
69. In the end we left.