The city of Champions. Ok, so it is usually sunny, but I also like the snow.
1. January brings a certain freshness. This is the average high temperature during January.
2. Too cold. Even Old Frosty is heading South.
3. These little apples will fall all winter long feeding wild bunnies.
4. Jack Frost the master decorator, wouldn't you agree?
5. The beauty of a fresh snowfall. No grass to cut :)
6. A cold bath anyone.
7. Driving becomes a challenge.
8. I still BBQ all winter :)
9. This school yard infront of our home has many vistors, to name a few; coyotes, porcupines,
geese, ravens, many rabbits. There are more pictures of it.
10. In the school yard a coyote has found something to eat.
11. In the urban wilderness. Wildlife often slips by un-noticed.
12. I took this picture out my front door, only ten feet from this coyote.
13. A raven swooping in for dinner.
14. The raven was lucky.
15. End of March snowfall. It is a level field and the drifts are about 12ft. tall.
16. This is a beautiful church overlooking Edmonton's river valley.
17. Edmonton looking from the river valley.
18. Another view of Edmonton from the river valley.